Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

I like it

The song is pretty catchy and the animation is GREAT (for a flash about waffles). I wish I had been warned that it was a loop, I watched it straight through about 4 times before I realized it.

But that aside it was great!

PT5: Heroines PT5: Heroines

...............

I'm not sure what to think about that

Goombacide Goombacide

GREAT

Really clean and solid. Better than others. But I have one dieing question.... Did he ever find her? What happens? For the love and God man make a sequel!! lul

Bad-Atom responds:

Okay, there's two ways to look at it... Either she's in heaven and he's not, because suicide is a sin, or he's just imagining that she's in heaven and when he dies, he disappears into nothingness just like she did. Ooh, deep thoughts...

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

Proper Artist Credit?

This is a great remix as far as remixes go. But you didn't use any of the lyrics. You only "technofied" the violin/cello riff. Which normally wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that The Verve got sued for that song because that's a riff from a song by The Rolling Stones.

So again, it's a great song and I give you 7/10, but I feel that you need to give credit to The Rolling Stones because it's actually their song.

-Sunset- -Sunset-

Great!

It's really cool (does kinda get repetitive) my only question is, since when did Sitars become a part of bluegrass? I'm not complaining, just making sure I didn't miss the memo.

Cornwall Farm Cornwall Farm

Beautiful

This is great. Clean and upbeat.

Sentinel94 responds:

Thanks for the kind words.